Last Important Updated: 2015-10-31
This privacy statement describes how ‘RssBook’ collects and uses the personal information you provide.
Collection of Information
We do not collect any personal information.
RssBook is a rss reader app. Users can use it as standalone mode or feedly service synced mode. While using this app, user may provide rss subscription list or marking information for articles or account information for feedly. RssBook saves these data only in local device and uses it only for functionality and user’s intend. We do not collect any personal information related who the user is.
We collect the following information.
- Usage statistics. Such as running time, launch/sync frequency, app version.
- Device Information. Such as device model, iOS version.
All these information is encoded with unique identifier we provide randomly when app is launched first. We collect and save these information through encrypted method.
Use of Information
We may use collected information for following purposes:
- Monitor and analyze usage and activities in connection with our app.
- Provide, maintain and improve our app, including to provide additional features.
Sharing of Information
We will share the collected information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
- required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- involved in a merger, acquisition, or similar situation.
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Tracking and Ads
RssBook offers free version as a separate package(named RssBook Free) with the advertisements. We reserve the right to partner with a third party ad network to either display advertising on free version of our App. Our ad network partner would use technologies to collect non-personally identifiable information about your activities on this and other Apps to provide you targeted advertising based upon your interests.