(This UI Guide is based on version 1.0.0 in iPhone.)
1) Sync button : Start sync manually or stop sync while syncing.
2) Sync status bar : Last sync date info. While syncing, display current process in detail. When just finished sync, show last sync result.
3) Edit button : Change the order of folder list or remove user added folder. Adding folder to home can be done by folder action menu.
1) Title tapping : Folder action menu.
2) Grouping button : Available grouping options are by feed, label, google attribute(starred..), tag, author, and date. some options(tag) are recursive.
3) Filter button : Filter out current folders article by read/unread, facebook like count, google reader like count…
4) Button for article menu activation : When tapped, article selection menu is activated. when menu is on, tapping article will pop up article action menu. ‘Mark all as read older than this article’ menu will appear only in this popup.
5) Swipe right : Same effect as back button(going to parent folder).
1) Content double tapping : Double tapping in content area will toggle visibility of scroll bar, navigation bar and toolbar.
2) Swiping Left/Right : Go to next/previous article. Same effect as next/previous button in navigation bar.
3) Scroll bar : For faster content scrolling than swiping up/down.
4) Social bar : You can enable/disable this social bar in social setting menu.
5) Toolbar : Article action and social share feartures. Like and Share service is deprecated by google reader. But google do not block the functionality as of now, You can enable this button in social setting menu.
Article View More
1) Toggle controls : Toggle visibility of scroll bar, navigation bar and toolbar. Same effect as content double tapping.
2) Long press menu : When long pressing content words, additional menu appear. You can add two more custom menu in display setting.
3) Additional article links : various article links.